Yes it's true...there is a great deal going on at Fry's this week. Buy 10 participating items that range from $.50-$2.00 and get $5.00 automatically off your total. You can do 30 items in one transaction. If you have coupons, like I did you can get an ever better deal. Here is the breakdown of what went down today...take a look at the final product down below.
...
I purchased 180 items and paid.....
TOTAL SPENT : $74.14
TOTAL SAVED : $319.12
TOTAL % SAVINGS : 81%
PD PER ITEM : $.41 (avgd)It's not too late to take advantage of this awesome deal. The ad started today 4/2/08 and goes through next Tuesday 4/8/08. HAPPY SHOPPING !!



9 comments:
I love it!! That's so awesome . . . I wish we had fry's and cvs.
The kiddos are darling, wish we could come visit.
you are seriously the best. I went but did not buy near as much just 30 items I need your tricks of the trade.
Isn't Fry's an electronics store? Must be something else out there. Good for you. You are so good at this bargain shopping stuff.
lol. you go.
wow, ok I have gotten into saving grocery money. You win the prize. I'm going to watch your site!!!
GOOD JOB!!!! It is sooo easy to get addicted! You are so lucky that you & Kanoe can go together. I went to CVS the other night & was totally on a rush...totally came home & dreamt about coupons!
I saw that our local grocery store was having a similar sale. I didn't pay any attention to it until I saw your blog. I went today and bought, probably more then I should have. Thanks for the tip.
Ok, Maile, you are awesome. I am awed by your shopping skills. And the pics of the goods make me laugh. I have a lot to learn! Morgan
happy mothers day maile....time for some new posts!
Post a Comment