Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.....

Our ward was able to have the annual "Trunk or Treat" on Halloween this year. So we headed over to the church for some yummy chili, nachos, cupcakes, lots of fun games and of course "trunk or treating". The kids had a blast dressing up in their costumes and filling up their buckets full of yummy candy. Of course Talan wanted to eat each piece of chocolate as it was being dropped into the bucket, but managed to hold back once he realized how much candy you can get. I love doing the "trunk or treat" each year...its safe and fun for the kids.



OF COURSE, after the ward party Kalei and her friend Jackson wanted to walk around in Grandma's neighborhood and do some real trick or treating. It was a lot of fun for them and a good way to run off all of their endless energy before crashing!!

This years costumes consisted of Kalei being Tinkerbell, Talan repeating the Pumpkin and Naelani being a Flower Fairy! Talan was supposed to be an Octopus but being that the weather here in Arizona was 92 degrees that wasn't going to be possible, without him having heat exhaustion!



Kalei was a little bit excited to have her Auntie Julie paint her face!

Naelani had fun going through her siblings candy and taking a few for herself.

8 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Too much fun stuff. First Hawaii looks amazing, how jealous of a trip without kids. You are a such a brave mom for letting your 2 yr. old have a chocolate fountain for his b-day. You are definitely a COOL mommy! I love Kalei's face for Halloween so fun and fancy.

Malia said...

I love the Halloween costumes and Nata Watas look so cute in her little fairy costume!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Ok, so I haven't been on your blog forever, and, geez, you guys have been busy! I love it. Hawaii looked amazing, and you'll definitely need to give us advice for our Disneyland trip. It's gonna happen...someday! And happy late birthday, Talan! He already looks so much older. And the Halloween pics are too cute. I love it.

Debbie Hadley said...

Hey Cuz! I'm so excited that you have a blog too! Your kids are so dang cute! What a fun summer you had...Hawaii, Disneyland, Utah (ha ha). I'm totally jealous!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Maile!
You kids are so-oo dang cute!
And I love the blog. How fun to have links to other family blogs, what a cool way to keep track of what peeps are up to.
Around here Halloween is always freezing every year, it would be totally different to be hot.
Hope you are doing well.
Loves,
Pam

Debbie Hadley said...

Hey Maile, I sent you some addresses so I hope you got them. You might want to check your spam folder just in case. Let me know if you got them.

Lindsay said...

Those kids of yours are so dang cute. Talan is going to have to fight girls off with a stick.

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض