Monday, December 22, 2008

GILBERT DAYS 5K...



On November 21st my family and I ran in the Gilbert Days 5k. This was my first race ever! It was a lot of fun to be able to do it all together! I was very proud of myself...I actually ran the whole way through. Justin was the winner out of our group. We were also all very proud of my parents for finishing as well...even though they came in 2nd & 3rd to last. What a huge accomplishment. Then afterwards we celebrated Jules b-day at Rigatony's!!

3 comments:

Daisha said...

Fabulous!! I clicked on the picture and Maile you have blood dripping from your knee. . . What's up with that!?

youngsters said...

yes...in the beginning of the race I stepped wrong and totally crashed on the asphalt. LOL
LOL...or should I say I got tripped...that sounds better! :)

Lindsay said...

Awwww what a cute family! Way to go on the race! I've never ran in one but I keep saying I will one of these days.