Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dance, Dance, Dance !!

Dance has finally started. Kalei has been looking forward to taking dance again with Miss Brittney. This will be her second year with her. She has so much fun last year learning some cute dances and moves. Her cousin Quincy and friend Molly take the class with her which makes it that much more fun !!


Kalei ready and rearin to go

10 comments:

the cummard family said...

LOL-I am just about to do Q's first day of dance post...

Suzy Cummard said...

Ellie didn't come today, but we'll be there next week!! YA HOO! Ellie is DYING.. next week is so far away for her! I amglad they'll be in the class together. SO CUTE.

OH, & CONGRATS on HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!! How fun. Are you starting to get in BABY GIRL MODE, again? I am way excited for you. Lucky for Jules baby & Tilley. SO FUN!!

Nani said...

Leis, you are a BEAUTIFUL ballarina! You will have to put on your new make-up and dance for papa and me when we visit you!

We love you!

Malia said...

That is the cutest picture! I love how Kalei poses. When is her next recital?

Brittney Smith said...

She was so fun to have in class yesterday. SHe is such a cutie! So your having a little girl. How exciting!! Congrats.

Cam and Mele said...

sooo cute! She looks so grown up with her hands on her hips and smiling all big, that makes me a lil sad.

i think little girls in their dance outfits are by far the cutest thing EVER

Melissa said...

Oh Maile, she is so adorable and you can tell she knows it. Fun!

Suzy Cummard said...

hi lei lei
bye ellie

(That was Ellie.)

On our way to gymnastics today, Ellie kept saying: "That looks like "Klei Klei's car". I kept saying "What? I adon't know what you are saying."
Finally Ellie said "Ya know, the girl that is my friend in dance class.."
OH!!! She saw a black SUV & was hoping Kalei was coming to gymnastics, too!!
She can't stop talking about her... so a couple minutes ago I asked if she wanted me to find a picture of her on your blog... as I came to the computer I realized I had 2 new voice mails... the first one being you! Now, Ellie keeps asking me to call you & see if she can come play!!
SERIOUSLY. We need to have them hang out. I almost called you today, because I had 2 appointments & I wasn't sure I had anyone to watch Ellie... BUT, then my sister was coming over.
AND yes, we do need to carpool!!!

Thanks for calling me.

Let's hang out.

The Jones Fam said...

Maile! How are you? I found your blog while stalking others...fun huh? It was fun to see your cute kids and that your expecting #3! Way to go! Are you going to our 10 yr reunion coming up? I am coming and it would be fun to see you!

Natalie

amberbuck said...

Kalei is so dang cute! I love her perfect pose and smile. I wish I would have taken your advice and put Maggie in that dance class with all the girls. I for sure need to do it next time!