Thursday, September 6, 2007

Date with Auntie Mila

Brad and Malia came in town for the long weekend. It was a lot of fun to have them here. Malia took Kalei out on date, just the two of them. They went shopping at a toy store and out to lunch. Malia said Kalei was so dramatically excited at the toy store. She acted like she had never seen toys before, which I don't doubt. Of course, she picked a huge makeup set that she has been obsessed with every day all day. Needless to say, she had a lot of fun with her "Auntie Mila".


Kalei with her make-up set

2 comments:

Malia said...

We had such a great time and I loved being with Lei Lei! She absolutely loved the toy store and she was really good about understanding that she only got "one" toy. In the end she picked the cheepest toy out of all of the ones she looked at! I was telling Mom and Dad that she found a guitar that was 40 dollars and I said "Leis you don't have enough money." She opened her wallet and pulled out a penny and said "yes I do."

Erica said...

I love how she keeps everything in that set in exactly the right place where it belongs.

And my nails have never looked so beautiful when she was done with them!