Last week when I picked Kalei up from pre-school she told me that "my teacher said tomorrow I have to wear long pants and to bring your camera." So that I did. Being that it is Thanksgiving tomorrow they have of course been talking about the "First Thanksgiving" with the Pilgrims and the Indians. They made these cute little Native American costumes and had a "Pow Wow" at school. They made these little clay pots that they are holding in their hands that have muffins in them. If you can't tell she wasn't too thrilled to wear the costume. She wanted it off the second she set foot in the car, which is kinda surprising. I thought they turned out soo cute. They made them out of pillowcases. The next day they came out wearing pilgrims costumes. I wasn't prepared that day to take a picture. I love Pre-school !!
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

3 comments:
Kalei, You are a wonderful indian! Preschool must be a lot of fun! Papa and I can't wait to see you!
We love you, Nani
Adorable little Indian. Did I ever tell you about the time my mom dressed me up as Martha Washington for a President's Day thing at school in first grade? Well, she dressed me up on the wrong day and I went to school with white cotton hair and the whole thing and it was the wrong day. I am still traumatized. Not sure why your post reminded me.
Good thing she is the only one wearing pants-lol. Such cute costumes, and cute idea w/ the pots!
Post a Comment