Naelani Leimomi Young
(neigh-la-nee) (leigh-mo-mee)
"the heavens" "lei of precious stones"
BORN: 12/28/2007 08:21 am
WEIGHT: 6lbs 9oz 19inches long
Naelani was born on our 8 year Anniversary!! I actually had a dream a couple weeks prior that it was going to be on our Anniversary so that's what everyone was planning.. kinda. I didn't think it would actually come true. Her original due date was January 6th. We are excited to have the extra tax credit for the year.. lol lol !!!
As you can see from the pictures she has a head of light brown/blonde hair. She has features of the other kids but I think she looks mostly like her dad !! It's been a challenging week so far dealing with the other kids being sick and trying to keep them away but she is a joy to have and brings such a sweet spirit in our home.
Justin was able to get permission to work from home the whole month of January (thanks to his boss for suggesting it ). So it will be nice to have some help for a while and hopefully make a smooth transition from 2-3 kids.
Kalei loves to hold her and Talan likes to laugh and point at her when she is crying or making noises. Here are some pictures from the day she was born and the day we brought her home.





11 comments:
Congratulations Maile and Justin. She is gorgeous! I am so glad she made it here safe. Good luck with the transition times and the jealousy issues and all. You will have to let me know what it is like to have 3.
Darling, simply darling! We were so excited to "see" our new niece. We hope Kalei is better and that is great that Justin gets to work from home to help you out. Best luck to you all.
Yeah!! As soon as I saw that you posted I scrolled down to see the cuties before I read anything. I immediatly thought she looks like Justin! and she's small like he was too. AHH . . . 3 kids under the age of 4 (well Kalei almost is) - call if you want to laugh or cry about it, I've done both :) We love you- Daisha
So cute! I love the picture of Talan touching her face, he's too funny. She is such a lady and I love her!
she's a dollie! we welcome another blonde to the fam. They are going to out number us brunette's soon!
yay!! congratulations you guys! she is adorable just like Kalei & Talan! december is going to be a CRAZY busy month for your cute family!!! we're very happy that everything went well!
Congrats to your family! She is beautiful-all your kids are. Crazy you are a family of 5? I remember when you just really wanted 1 baby! Time flies!
Good luck transitioning...
Congratulations!! She is beautiful ofcourse. Well done you two.
I need to come see you guys!!! I live how close, and I've yet to come see your adorable new little girl!!! I'll be calling ya!
Much Love!!!
Kelly
Congrats! I hpe all is well with three! She is so cute!
Congratulations on your new baby! We haven't seen you guys since your wedding. What a beautiful family you have.
Post a Comment