The before shot !
As you can see the bushes are pretty big...which means big roots !! They decided to try and pull the large bushes out with the car. It actually worked pretty good !! I attempted the first try...it was a little scary.. I thought I was going to run into the wall across the street. As you can see the kids were really excited when we succeeded with the 1st bush. One down 3 more to go !!
Talan's way of helping was to stomp on the planted flowers and eat the rocks !!
Kalei loved to help dig the holes and water the flowers after they had been planted.
This would be the finished product !! You can't see all of the flowers but you can get a good idea. Our goal is to keep them ALIVE !! Hopefully they last through the nasty heat that will be upon us sooner than later. We will have to post an update!!

2 comments:
Looks great, you can see so much more of the house and I am sure you guys can now see out. I love how you guys are so green already down there - we are just starting to see green and by the time you guys come up there might even be leaves on most of the trees. We are looking forward to your visit. And little trooper Naelani is darling in that blessing dress.
i totally forgot what the before looked like...looks so much better!
Post a Comment