I love Fall/Winter Season here in Arizona. I love when it's finally cool enough to leave the doors open and enjoy the cool breeze and of course being able to BAKE !! I love to bake yummy treats. Especially if they actually turn out. This weekend was just a taste of what's to come. It has been so nice this weekend and it's also General Conference weekend. You can't ask for anything better than that which is why I decided to make some cinnamon rolls to top it all off. First of all I don't normally make cinnamon rolls because for some reason they never turn out so I leave that up to Kanoe and Jules. Well this time was different... I am a little proud of myself if you can't tell. They aren't PERFECT yet... but they are pretty close. Here are some pictures to prove it. For those of you that got the family cookbook last year the recipe is in there, they are call "Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls". For those of you that didn't if you want the recipe e-mail me and i will send you it, it's kinda long to post.
.....after rolling and before rising.....

.....after rising and before baking.....

.....baked, frosted and ready to indulge !!.....

9 comments:
Yummy! I love cinnoman rolls they are one of my favorite foods. So yes please send me the recipie.
They look awesome! I can't wait to try them. Cinnamon rolls are one of our Conference Weekend Traditions, but this year I opted for the easy "pop em out of the can kind." Lazy huh!
Yummmmmmm! They look scrumdiddlyumptious Maile! Dave and I look forward to some of your sweet treats when we come (hint-hint)!
Talan looks like he's a happy camper toddling around behind his push toy. Lei-Lei, call us on the computer and tell us all about your fun trip to the San Diego Zoo!
Love you lots! Nani
WHATEVER! You are the Betty Crocker of the family! Thanks for the props though. You're now the 3nd blog that I've seen c-rolls on...and I'm foaming at the mouth!
Hi Maile!
I am glad you found me. I can't believe you are having a 3rd baby! Congrats-your kids are darling.
Email me that recipe: bethgoodman@cox.net
I am making my blog private in a few days so I need your email address anyway.
Oh my gosh! Maile those look SO good! They seriously are perfect, I want to make them tonight!
Those look too Good! I used to make the cinnamon rolls every conference. Now I just can't imagine it with two little people running around.So good for you. Talan is so big and cute. Looks like you had fun in S.D. I also like the zoo the best. Sea World just doesn't cut it for some reason.
Post a Comment