Sunday, October 21, 2007

You've had a birthday shout HOORAY .......

Talan turned the big "1" on Friday October 19th. We had a long weekend of birthday festivities. Nothing too exciting, but hey at least it was something. It started out with going to Costco and eating Pizza on Friday night... which is the kids favorite !! Along with mine of course. Saturday we went to the park with my parents and the Peay's for a picnic and to feed the ducks. Sunday we topped it off with singing "Happy Birthday" and opening presents with all the cousins. Talan is so much fun to have around. He can be such a goofy kid sometimes. Some of his favorite things to do are to EAT of course (I wonder where he got that from), push his shopping cart around the house all day long, play with his sister and of course get into anything and EVERYTHING that he's not supposed to, especially now that he is officialy walking and can get around pretty fast. This year has flown by for us and we look forward to many more fun years with Talan !!

eating pizza at Costco

picking up dinner at Alby's before heading to the park

Talan feeding the ducks with dad

singing "happy birthday" to Talan

all the kiddies






6 comments:

Malia said...

Happy Birthday my sweet Moogs!

Love, Auntie Mila

Daisha said...

Happy birthday Talan~ Looks like you had fun! Daisha

Melissa said...

Your kiddies are so cute. We need to get them all together sometime. I love Calei's (forgive me if I spelled that wrong) little looks and poses in all her pictures. Talan looks like I could smooch his chubby cheeks just like I do with Andy. Looks like a better party than Andy got. Good for you.

Beth said...

Love the cupcakes!

the cummard family said...

Love Quincy's hair...and Conway's HUGE booger comming out of his nose!

Daisha said...

Maile- Do you still do your coupon club? I would love to learn to do the coupon thing better - any tips and/or how did you get started in your club?
Daisha