When I was pregnant with Kalei I vowed that I would never put a "brain squisher" on any of my girls. Which I never did with Kalei. I always stuck a little bow on her head with KY jelly and she was good to go. Well, Naelani has come around and being that she has 2 older siblings that like to PEEL her little bows off of her head, as if they don't belong, I had to resort to something else. That something else would be the so called "brain squishers"!! It was either that or nothing and nothing just aint gonna cut it. I guess that means I need to freshen up on the bow making skills. I took a class on making bows a few years ago but didn't really pay attention because I wasn't ever planning on making them. Oh well!! I didn't think I would ever say this but I think they look pretty darn cute, on her of course !! Take a peek for yourself !! :)

5 comments:
ok, i've never been a big fan either, but they are sooo popular.
what did you make your's with
oh nay nay...she looks like a little doll! the bows look fabulous on her!
She looks adorable. Just don't leave em on too long. I remember someone told me if they are too tight, they squish the little skull. I don't know if that is true or not.
I can't believe it!! I never thought that you would do such a thing, but she looks so cute in them!
Daish...they are actually my sisters. I didn't want to make any until I knew for sure I would like them. I did buy stuff to make some though. They have a ribbon store here that sells the headband stuff. Then she just bought flowers at the craft store or scrapbook store. I can make some for you if you want and send them. Let me know....
Post a Comment