Yay!! that picture is so freaking cute! I love Tally's new haircut!
adorable! dominic just runs for teh camera now and I have yet to get a decent photo of all three!
Hi youngs! This is Kate Lines from the ward, just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. You daughter is so cute, we taught sunbeams and she was so funny, she didnt give us the time of day. anyways, just wanted to say hey!
I can't believe you have three kids. You guys are old now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay!! that picture is so freaking cute! I love Tally's new haircut!
adorable! dominic just runs for teh camera now and I have yet to get a decent photo of all three!
Hi youngs! This is Kate Lines from the ward, just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. You daughter is so cute, we taught sunbeams and she was so funny, she didnt give us the time of day. anyways, just wanted to say hey!
I can't believe you have three kids. You guys are old now.
Post a Comment