Kalei always has and always will be a daddy's girl. The past couple of weeks have been crazy between moving, getting our house ready to rent etc. that Justin has kinda been neglecting spending time with his daughter. She let's you know it too by throwing major tantrums when he is home and basically being a very difficult child that she knows how to do oh so well!! So today Justin was able to take a lunch break while I was at the dentist and have some quality time with just Daddy and Lei Lei. She loved every second of it !!! Even though it wasn't very long and it involved just going over to McDonald's (or Old McDonald as she calls it) to eat lunch. That little bit of time has made all the difference in my day... she has been SOOOO unnormally good today. You forget that the little things make a big difference to kids !!! So here is a picture that I took of them before they left for their lunch date.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

3 comments:
Maile, your blogs are so cute. I love the picture.
what happened to her forehead??? haha.
so fun! I think dads need to do that more often. The kids suer love getting alone time with dad. The picture of them is so cute!
Post a Comment