Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Meet the Teacher

Today Kalei had an appointment to go and meet her new pre-school teacher Mrs. Merrill and Mrs. Jones. I don't know who is more excited for her to start school, me or Kalei. The official start date is tomorrow. While we were getting ready today she kept saying that we needed to hurry because the bus was going to come and pick her up for school. I had to burst her bubble and tell her that I was the school bus. She has a friend that takes a school bus to pre-school and has seen them come pick him up and take him home a couple of times and assumed that was the same for everyone.

Kalei with her teachers Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Merrill


Kalei and Talan just before leaving to meet her teachers. If you can't tell, she was a little excited!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

They are TOOO cute! I see your babe still has the rooster tail. Good for you. Keep it going forever. I will love it when Nicky goes to school. Someone else can take the baton for a few hours. Sounds wonderful.

the cummard family said...

AW! Preschool and then dance girl!

Malia said...

LOL, I was laughing so hard at how big Moogoos is! Leis looks so cute though and I can't believe that she's going to school!

Erica said...

SO cute! I love how she thought the bus was picking her up, lol.

amberbuck said...

so cute! Just like you, I think I was more excited for Maggie to start preschool and she also wants to ride a bus...oh well.

Lindsie said...

She is the cutest thing ever. How is your new house?