I know it's been a while since I have posted anything but it's also been a little crazy. We have finally made another move closer into town, Gilbert to be exact. In our 7 1/2 years of marriage we have figured out that this would make it our 9th move and our 3rd house. What were we thinkin !! We'll see how long this one lasts. We are excited to be closer to family and the world for that matter. We all know with new homes come new projects and being that every room has already been painted colors that we aren't necessarily diggin, the projects start now. The first project of course would be getting rid of this pool table that was in the house before we moved in. I am posting this picture of the pool table that needs to be sold and moved ASAP. So if anyone is interested or knows anyone that is interested, please do me a favor and get it out of my hair so I can finish moving, and filling that area with other stuff... lol lol. The owners are asking $1500 for it and it also includes a ping pong table that lays on top of the pool table. Please note that the pool table is half way taken apart in this picture, but at least you can kinda get an idea of what it looks like.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment