OOPS, I guess I shouldn't have put your name on the side of mine. You can make yours private though, then just invite those who you want to see it. Hope you're not mad at me. I wasn't thinking....just cus mine was private, I guess I didn't really think about my list. I'm sure you're over it.
7 comments:
Too cute!
how cute is she?!! Tell Jules to start a blog!
found you!!! way cute.
Hello? why didn't I know you had a blog? busted and so cute!
Yeah, I finally got to your blog, nice that you gave it to Kanoe. I love it. I also don't think you should cut Talon's hair, it is way too cool.
Oh my sweet little Marley! She is so so cute, I can't wait to see her!
OOPS, I guess I shouldn't have put your name on the side of mine. You can make yours private though, then just invite those who you want to see it. Hope you're not mad at me. I wasn't thinking....just cus mine was private, I guess I didn't really think about my list. I'm sure you're over it.
Post a Comment