Monday, October 15, 2007

Photo Shoot

I attempted to have pictures taken of the kids from a good friend of the family Angie Sloan a few weeks ago (she actually did my hair for my wedding almost 8 years ago). Anyways, her and her husband have their own photography business "Sloan Photography" and are honestly the best photographers. Needless to say it was fun but stressful. Of course Kalei was posing for every picture but Mr. Talan did not want to smile for the life of him, he just felt the need to give crusties everytime Ang would put the camera in his face. Of course I left frustrated but knew Ang would still pull it off which she did. That was honestly the first time I have ever had the kids pictures taken together, besides the ones I do myself that don't do justice compared to these. I was quite impressed and excited to have some cute pics of the kids while Talan is still somewhat little. Anyways, for more check out their blog http://sloanphotographers.wordpress.com/ or their web-site for more information about them ttp://www.sloanphotographers.com/main.php.







11 comments:

jamieyk4 said...

cutest darn kids.....love your blog

Melissa said...

Those are really cute. We just got Nicky's and Andy's together and it was hilarious. They just can't hold still. But yours are really cute.

Daisha said...

Wow! Kalei's eyes look beautiful. Send those in to the GAP kids casting call, seriously- end the 24th I think! I love em.
Daisha

the cummard family said...

THE SLOANS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! They seriously are so good, I love them! That last one is adorable, I might steal it for my blog-haha.

Beth said...

Love the pics, your kids are adorable! I get stressed out doing pics too but it is so worth it.

Lyndsie Field said...

Maile! Those pictures turned out so cute! I'm waiting for Emerson to get a little bit older...and then I can't wait to get some cute pictures of them! :)

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW, I love all the shots from Sloans. They are amazing for sure.
I love her hair & Talon's face... then the lst one, you'll love that when they are older, cause it will bring back tons of memories!! HOW CUTE!!!

AND... I just saw your cinnamon roll post. PLEASE e-mail me the recipe. Shalae & I were JUST talking about getting a good recipe TONIGHT! suzycummard@msn.com
THANKS. I drive this week, but I might ask the girls to come over a little early to hng out. Ellie has been asking! I'll call you.

mariandan said...

Thanks for sharing. The kids are darling! Wish we could see you guys. Next time you come North--you're always welcome to stay at our house.
Steff was quite impressed by the cinnamon rolls. Me too! I wouldn't mind the recipe. Is it really from Cinnabon?
Take care. Marian

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Maile - It's Sarah Miller. I found your blog and shared the web address with Becky. How are you? Your family is adorable.

See it Try it Love it said...

I love those pictures, they both look so freaking cute. Kalei's hair is awesome. I need to get some more pics taken.

Cam and Mele said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE LEI'S HAIR!! Thanks again for coming tonight! oh haha I forgot to tell cam about....