Yesterday I had an ultra-sound to determine the sex of baby #3. Early on I thought about not finding out with this one since I have one of each but decided that if I was going to be having a girl I needed to mentally prepare. It is my opinion that girls are sooo much harder than boys, maybe just emotionally draining who knows. Kalei has said all along that it's a baby sister. I'm glad we didn't have to burst her bubble with a boy. We are all very excited and definitely blessed. She is due to arrive on January 6th. She will have lots of girl cousins close to her in age.
9 comments:
Yeah! It's so fun to have kids the same age and gender, but honestly it's hard to believe that even with our 3rd children we're still having them the same! Yes so far girls are so so much harder than boys. Macie threw a gigantic fit in target this week- the kind where she's screaming at the top of her lungs, people are staring and I just continue to shop becasue she is not letting down and I don't want to have to come back! AHHH, at least the new babies won't be to that stage for a while! Love, Daisha
LOVE IT! I can't wait for her to come so she, Mar and Tills can all grow up together. I'm laughing that you are having to "mentally prepare" I agree x10 that girls are harder than boys. Drama, drama, drama!
That is so fun that your having a girl! You can dig out all that cute stuff from Kalei. she is gonna have so much fun with her girl cousins.
So far the stereotype is 100% true for me. My boy is so easy and my girl is crazy. But I know people who have had easy little girls too. Maybe your #3 girl will be mellow. Congrats anyway. Girls are funner to dress than boys that's for sure.
Yay!! Congrats!
I love it, I can't wait to see what she looks like!
oh another girl I agree girls have so much more drama but there are so fun too. We are so excited for you!
Yay!! Very excited for you guys! She'll be adorable I'm sure! :)
Jules told me Congrats, sounds like so much fun. But if you think girls are harder trade me Kalei for Jackson for a day and then see if you still feel that way! I can't believe you are going to have three, crazy.
Post a Comment