Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rooster Tail or No Rooster Tail ?


So I'm sitting here Sunday afternoon watching Talan play before we head to church and am pondering over buzzing his head... not too short but not as long as it is now, obviously. So any thoughts ?? I have been thinkin about it for a couple of months, especially cuz it's Summertime and haven't quite convinced myself to do it yet. Yah it is hair and will eventually grow back, but the flip is just soo cute. At the same time his face is so chubby, would he like goofy ?? I don't know what to do !! HELP :)

6 comments:

Daisha said...

maile- his hair really is cute, but you never know maybe you'll think he looks even cuter with it short! Guaranteed he will look so much older with it cut. I say go for it, but you're right it is a tough call- congrats to julie- love, daisha

Erica said...

That's a hard one! HE looks so cute with his hair but I agree with Daisha he might look even cuter with it cut! I think nomatter what you decide you can't go wrong with that kid he is just too cute! ANd it will grow back if you don';t love it!

Melissa said...

I have this same dillema with Andy but his hair isn't quite that long yet. With the girls it is easy cuz you just let it grow long and trim it but the baby hair on the boys is just so cute. Good luck with your decision. Post a picture if you get it cut.

Lyndsie Field said...

I know how it goes Maile...i had the same issues with Zac's hair last summer. But I think Talan's hair is so cute kindof long!! Personally I would keep it how it is for a little longer....but either way I'm sure he'll be cute! :)

Lyndsie Field said...

I know how it goes Maile...i had the same issues with Zac's hair last summer. But I think Talan's hair is so cute kindof long!! Personally I would keep it how it is for a little longer....but either way I'm sure he'll be cute! :)

Marley Girls said...

My little Talan!! Right on, I don't know how I did it but it is going to let me post something!! Anyhow his rooster tail is his part of him, without that it would be like missing a limb!!